These multipurpose power supplies are available metal cased or within an IP66 weather resistant enclosure. They provide 4A of 24V AC via individually fused (1A) outputs.
Manufactured and tested in Britain, these power supplies have a five year warranty, allowing installers to fit and forget. It is ideal for where high reliability is required and where companies may have service or maintenance contracts for long periods of time.
These power supplies accept a standard mains voltage input of 230V AC at 50Hz (+/- 10%) and will provide a total output of 4A at 24V AC.
Typical uses include powering CCTV cameras and camera housing heaters.
- Supply Voltage: 230V AC 50Hz (+/-10%)
- Power Consumption: <125VA
- Colour: White
- Size in mm (W x H x D): 118 x 200 x 70
- Weight in Kg: 2.1
- Packed Size in mm (W x H x D): 124 x 208 x 76
- Packed Weight in Kg: 2.2
- Case Material: Powder coated Mild Steel
- Operating Temperature: -10°C to +40°C
- Storage Temperature: -20°C to +50°C
- Operating Relative Humidity: Up to 95% non condensing
- MTBF: 65,000 hours
- CE approved: Yes
- Output Voltage: 24V AC
- Output Current: 4A (fused)
- Tamper Switch: No