This simple range of multipurpose power supplies is available metal cased or within an IP66 weather resistant enclosure (QED part number: 202-0020). They provide 4A of 24V AC via 2x2A outputs.
Manufactured and tested in Britain, this range of power supplies has a five year warranty, allowing installers to fit and forget. It is ideal for where high reliability is required and where companies may have service or maintenance contracts for long periods of time.
These power supplies accept a standard mains voltage input of 230V AC at 50Hz (+/- 10%) and will provide a total output of 4A at 24V AC.
Typical uses include powering CCTV cameras and camera housing heaters.
- Output voltage: 2 x 24V AC
- Output current: 2 x 2A
- Output connection type: PCB terminal block (2.5mm²)
- Output fused: 20 x 5mm 2A Quick blow glass fuse
- Input voltage: 230V AC @ 50Hz (+/- 10%)
- Power consumption: < 125VA
- Input connection type: Internal terminal block (3.75mm²)
- Input fused: 3A Mains fuse
- Operating temperature: -10°C to +40°C
- Storage temperature: -20°C to +50°C
- Operating relative humidity: Maximum 95% non-condensing
- Width: 118mm*
- Height: 200mm*
- Depth: 70mm*
- Weight: 2.1Kg
- Enclosure material: Mild Steel
- Finish: Powder coated RAL 9016 (White)
- Estimated mean time before failure (MTBF): 65,000 Hours
- CE Approved: Yes