This simple range of multipurpose power supplies is available metal cased or within an IP66 weather resistant enclosure (QED part number: 202-0019). They provide 4A of 24V AC via 2x2A outputs.
Manufactured and tested in Britain, this range of power supplies has a five year warranty, allowing installers to fit and forget. It is ideal for where high reliability is required and where companies may have service or maintenance contracts for long periods of time.
These power supplies accept a standard mains voltage input of 230V AC at 50Hz (+/- 10%) and will provide a total output of 4A at 24V AC.
Typical uses include powering CCTV cameras and camera housing heaters.
- Supply Voltage: 230V AC @ 50Hz (+/-10%)
- Power Consumption: <125VA
- Colour: Grey
- Size in mm (W x H x D): 150 x 250 x 100
- Weight in Kg: 2.13
- Packed Size in mm (W x H x D): 160 x 270 x 110
- Packed Weight in Kg: 2.25
- Case Material: ABS
- Operating Temperature: -10ºC to 50ºC
- Environmental Class: 4
- MTBF: 65,000 hours
- CE approved: Yes
- Output Voltage: 24V AC
- Output Current: 4A (2 x 2A fused outputs)