Steel conduit protects electrical conductors against mechanical and electrical damage, and provides excellent grounding for electrical equipment. It also protects against electromagnetic fields (EMF) that could hurt the performance of nearby computers and other electronic equipment.
- Galvanised steel conduit accessories Manufactured to the relevant British and European Standards.
- 90° galvanised malleable steel inspection bend
- Inspection cover with two fixing screws
- A longer radius of bend compared to the much tighter inspection elbow
- Used in conjunction with galvanised conduit
- The inspection chamber allows cables to be pulled through at that point and re-fed
|Conduit Type||Inspection Bend|