The ECHO Product range is especially suited for rural and WISP (Wireless Internet Service Provider) type applications where cost is most important. The ECHO-ST will save money, while servicing the need to construct a solid and reliable wireless system replacing the requirement for expensive leased lines.
The SIL-ECHO-ST (CPE - Client Premises Equipment) is a low cost driven product, that can be used in Point to Point (2 x ECHO-ST radios in a link) or Point to Multipoint (using ECHO-BS as multipoint collector + Multiple ECHO-ST) configurations.
- Compliant with 5GHz 802.11n/a, radio speed up to 300Mbps
- TDMA greatly improves the network scalability in throughput and low latency
- 16dBi dual-polarised antenna to build long distance connections
- AES Encryption up to 128bit
- MIMO with spatial multiplexing
- DFS (Dynamic Frequency Selection)
- TPC (Transmit Power Control)
- Selectable transmit power and distance control
- Visual alignment LEDs
- Easy deployment with the moulded mounting bracket and steel banding strap
- Passive POE (24VDC)
- Outdoor weather-proof housing
- SilverView monitoring software included
- WEB management
The ECHO Range is a budget wireless outdoor bridge that has been optimised for long transmission distances and designed to be extremely compact. Couple that with the FREE SilverView network monitoring software and you have an oustanding feature packed solution.