Antaira Technologies Temperature Operating Industrial Ethernet Switch is a leading low price solution for all harsh environment automation or industrial networking projects.
This Fast Ethernet supporting 5 port switch supports 10/100 Mbps Auto-Negotiation and has a wide DC power input design (12 – 48VDC) to allow for all types of applications such as on-vehicle or panel designs.
The switch has a wide operating temperature of -40ºC to 80ºC (-40ºF - 176ºF). Each port on the switch has two LED lights to easily indicate link status and transmission speed.
This ruggedized Ethernet switch also supports Auto MDI/MDI-X function and is also UL Class 1, Division 2 certified for oil and gas applications.
The switch is packaged in a slim and compact size while being secured in a rugged IP-30 case that is DIN-RAIL ready for industrial applications
- Extended Operating Temperature -40° ~ 80° C (-40° ~ 176° F)
- Store and Forward Switching Architecture
- Flow Control on Full-Duplex
- Back Pressure on Half-Duplex
- Supports Auto MDI/MDI-X Function
- Wide-Ranging Redundant Power Design
- UL Class I, Division 2 Certified
- DIN-Rail and Wall Mount Design
- Slim IP-30 Case Design
|No. of Ports||5|
|Port Speed||Fast Ethernet|
|Mount||Din Rail Mount|
|Operating Temperature||-40ºC - 70ºC (-58 - 158ºF)|