Antaira’s industrial gigabit unmanaged Ethernet switch series are IP30 rated and DIN-Rail mountable. Each unit is designed with four gigabit Ethernet ports and one dual rate (100/1000) SFP slot, making it ideal for applications that demand high bandwidth and long distance communication. The switch provides high EFT and ESD protection to prevent any unregulated voltage and is suitable for harsh environments. It supports the power redundancy feature using a dual power input design with reverse polarity protection.
In addition, the built-in relay warning function alerts maintainers when power failures or port breaks occur, plus the built-in advanced broadcast storm protection feature will block any data packet that exceeds a defined limit when it arrives to a port, until the rate decreases to a lower threshold.
The switch includes two models: one with an operating temperature range of -10 to 70°C, and the other one with an extended operating temperature range of -40 to 75°C. It is a perfectly design product to fulfill any special needs for industrial automation, outdoor applications and harsh weather environments.
- Network Broadcast Storm Protection
- 4*10/100/1000Tx Fast Ethernet Ports & 1*100/1000 SFP Slot
- Supports Auto MDI/MDI-X Function
- Store-and-Forward Switching Architecture
- 10Gbps Back-Plane (Switching Fabric)
- 8K MAC Address Table
- 9.6Kbytes Jumbo Frame Support
- Surge Protection: 3,000 VDC Support
- ESD Protection: 6,000 VDC Support
- Redundant Power Input Design – 12~48VDC
- Built-in 1 Relay Output for Port Break Alarm
- IP30 Rugged Aluminum Case Design
- DIN-Rail and Wall Mount Support
- Operating Temperature Range - EOT: -40° to 75° C
- 5-Year Warranty
|No. of Ports||4|
|Mount||Din Rail Mount|
|Combo Gigabit/SFP Slots||1|
|Operating Temperature||-40ºC - 70ºC (-58 - 158ºF)|