The QED CCTV Passive Balun allows a single CCTV video signal to be transmitted via cost-effective unshielded twisted pair (UTP) cable. Used in pairs, the CCTV Balun eliminates costly and bulky coaxial cable, allowing CCTV security and surveillance equipment to be connected using standard structured cabling techniques for neater and more streamlined cabling.
- Male BNC connection
- Screw terminals for Velocity U-Utp Cat5e
- Molded plastic construction.
- Staight through bnc to screw terminal configuration
- Compatible with both the passive and active QED baluns
- Distance achievable 200m in passive to passive configuration and 850m Passive to active configuration