TruVision® IP Megapixel Dome IR Cameras by Interlogix bring high-definition images to the mass video surveillance market. With 2MPx or 4MPx resolution options, these cameras provide flexibility for a wide variety of applications.
The IP Megapixel Dome IR Cameras also adhere to ONVIF® Profile G and S open communication standards as well as support CGI command set for simple integration into standard IP systems. By utilising an integrated browser and micro SD memory card storage capability, these cameras simplify remote, live monitoring/playback of edge-recorded audio and video. Memory card recording also helps protect data in the event of network disruptions.
- IR Dome camera
- Real time Full HD 1080p resolution
- Maximum resolution 2688 x 1520
- H.264 with dual streaming functionality
- 1/3” CMOS Progressive Scan
- Motorised IR cut filter
- Wide Dynamic Range (120 dB)
- 0 Lux (IR on)
- Up to 30 m IR illumination
- Varifocal 2.8 to 12 mm Lens
- Designed to PSIA and ONVIF Profile G and S open standards
|Max. Resolution||4 Megapixel|
|Day/Night||IR Cut Filter|