TP-LINK Gigabit Smart Switch is equipped with 8 gigabit RJ45 ports and 2 SFP slots, all RJ45 Ports support the PoE standard with total PoE power budget of 53W and useful PoE power management features. The switch provides high performance, enterprise-level QoS, useful security strategies and rich layer 2 management features.
TP-LINK’s Gigabit Smart Switch is especially designed for the small and medium business networks that require efficient network management. TL-SG2210P comes with a comprehensive set of features, such as Link Aggregation Group, 802.1Q VLAN, Access Control Lists (ACL), Quality of Service(QoS L2 to L4), Storm Control and IGMP Snooping to provide a small or medium-sized business with a network that is geared for growth while ensuring performance and reliability. What’s more, its easy-to-use web management interface means faster setup and configuration with less downtime, providing the ideal solution for your business network.
- Features 8 802.3af compliant PoE ports, with total PoE power budget of 53W and useful PoE power management features
- Gigabit Ethernet connections on all ports provide full speed of data transferring
- Advanced security features include IP-MAC-Port Binding, ACL, Port Security, DoS Defend, Storm Control, DHCP Snooping, 802.1X, and Radius Authentication
- L2/L3/L4 QoS and IGMP snooping optimize voice and video applications
- WEB/CLI managed modes, SNMP, RMON bring abundant management features
- Dual Firmware Image improves reliability and up-time of your network
|No. of Ports||8|
|Combo Gigabit/SFP Slots||2|
|Operating Temperature||0-40ºC (32 - 104ºF)|