The TruVision DVR 45HD (TVR 45HD) is a full-featured HD Hybrid video recorder capable of recording up to 8 or 16 camera inputs. This HD Hybrid recorder is uniquely qualified to upgrade existing analog installations, offering a competitive, feature-rich and practical solution for the market of HD analog, standard analog and hybrid recorders.
Using the open HD-TVI technology, TVR 45HD can connect any HD-TVI camera, offering resolutions up to 5 MPX over existing coax cabling. Next to HD-TVI, TVR 45HD also connects standard analog cameras, allowing you to reuse existing analog cameras which do not yet need to be replaced/upgraded. Finally, TVR 45HD is capable of connecting all of its channels on IP, making this a true HD Hybrid series. The IP cameras can have a resolution up to 4 MPX and can be using H.264 or H.265 compression.
HD-TVI allows you to run an analog signal (up to 5 MPX) over existing standard coax cabling, following the same specifications as for standard analog systems today. Additionally, TVR 45HD allows you to access the local onscreen- display menu of TruVision HD-TVI cameras through over-the-coax control. This saves time in setup and facilitates maintenance afterwards. Also TruVision HD-TVI PTZ cameras can be controlled over the coax.
TVR 45HD has an alarm receiver module embedded inside. The alarm message receiver can connect to up to three Interlogix IP intrusion panels that report in SIA or XSIA format. Alarm messages, disarming and arming messages can be send from the alarm panel to the recorder, which then can take actions (trigger alarm recording, send a PTZ to a preset, run a shadow tour or preset tour, trigger an alarm output, send an email, send a notification message to TVRmobile or to TruVision Navigator (as of version 7.0)). Also the heartbeat message between panel and recorder is monitored. This solution offers straightforward alarm verification and is free of charge.
TVR 45HD represents a full-featured HD-TVI recorder that is designed to reduce setup and installation time while also offering advanced video review and analysis features. This functionality includes: video content analysis (VCA) on all analog channels, support for IP camera VCA, NAS & eSATA support for additional storage, front panel accessible hard drives for service and expansion, and many more.
- Linux embedded Plug and Play configuration
- Supports standard analog, HD-TVI and IP cameras
- Up to 8/16 cameras (HD-TVI, IP or analog)
- Up to 8/16 IP cameras (when disabling all analog channels)
- Up to 5 MPX HD-TVI camera support (on max. 1/4th of the channels)
- Up to 4 MPX IP camera support
- Support for ONVIF Profile S IP cameras
- Over-the-coax control for setup or PTZ control of TruVision HD-TVI cameras
- Use existing coax cabling for HD-TVI cameras
- New icon based front panel
- Real-time Full HD recording
- Up to 24 TB of internal storage
- Front side accessible hard drives
- Hard drive grouping and RAID support (0,1, 5, 10)
- Expandable storage with NAS
- Reverse video playback
- USB video export
- Start-up wizard for quick and easy installation
- HDMI, VGA and BNC (event only) video outputs
- V-stream support
- Operations through OSD/browser/software
- Integration of UTC IP intrusion panels via SIA/XSIA reporting
- Supported by TruVision Navigator license-free client/host or standalone application
- TVRmobile app for iOS and Android
- Integration into various UTC software platforms