The TruVision HD-TVI Analog PTZ Cameras by Interlogix® utilize the latest PTZ technology to provide powerful, costeffective surveillance for retail, commercial and small business applications. With 1080p resolution and a 30X optical zoom (16X digital) working together, these cameras deliver crisp, clear images, even at a distance.
With advanced features, such as True Day/Night surveillance and Digital Wide Dynamic Range (DWDR) imaging, these cameras provide optimal image quality in a variety of indoor or outdoor environments. The HDTVI Analog PTZ cameras are available in wall mount, pendant mount (IR or non IR) or surface mount form-factors to meet various application needs. The included flush mount bracket can be used to convert the surface mount form-factor into flush mount version for improved low-profile installations. These cameras are also fully programmable, with up to 256 presets, 8 preset tours, and shadow tours for end-user customization and flexibility. A 24-zone privacy-mask feature allows these cameras to block out sensitive areas, such as fitting rooms, or restricted areas. Motion detection, privacy masking and electronic image stabilization add substantial value and enhanced security to any surveillance system.
- 1/3'' ProgressivScan CMOS
- 1080p resolution
- Dual output HD-TVI and 960H BNC
- HD-TVI technology for transmitting full HD-quality video over existing coax cable
- 24 Privacy Masks
- Up to 150m Smart IR
- 256 preset positions, 8 preset tours, and 4 shadow tours
- 360° Endless Rotation
- 240°/s Pan Preset Speed and 200°/s Tilt Preset Speed
- Auto-Flip image
- Compatiblwith GEA and UVP accessories
- Wall bracket to bordered seperately
- EIS (Electronic ImagStabilization)
|Day/Night||IR Cut Filter|