The Veracity OUTREACH Lite provides a simple way to double the length of a 10/100 Ethernet connection. No configuration is required, it does not require a local power supply, and it does not restrict the throughput of the network link at all.
Compact and wall-mountable, OUTREACH Lite takes its power from the network cable using the universal 802.3af Power over Ethernet (POE) standard. Network connections can easily be upgraded to POE compatibility if it is not already available using a simple injector.
Use OUTREACH Lite to extend network connections to IP video cameras that are locally powered and only require an Ethernet connection without POE. OUTREACH Lite and OUTREACH Max can also be used to upgrade legacy twisted-pair video installations to IP, where the Cat 5 infrastructure for a network is already in place, but run lengths exceed the 100 meter limit for Ethernet.All cabled network installations; OUTREACH Lite can be buried, located in conduits and plenum spaces, or wall mounted wherever network cable needs to run. Because OUTREACH Lite draws its own power from a POE source in the network closet, reliability and flexibility are maximised.
- Instantly doubles cable range to 200 metres
- PoE (power over ethernet) powered device, no local power required
- Full unrestricted fast ethernet network bandwidth
- At least 200m using a single OUTREACH Lite
- Up to 2200m when used with combinations of OUTSOURCE and OUTREACH Max
- 10BASE-T / 100BASE-TX, full/half duplex (auto-negotiated)
- Patch or crossover cables
- IEEE 802.3af Class 2 powered device
- Device power 1.3 watts
- POE Out is Not supported in OUTREACH Lite
- L 105mm x W 40mm x H 22mm