The Veracity PoE (power over ethernet) network range extender greatly simplifies the deployment of IP cameras, wireless access points & equipment more than 100m from network points that require PoE.
OUTREACH Max enables network installers to overcome the distance limitations of Ethernet and Power over Ethernet (POE) easily, meaning that IP cameras, wireless access points, and other POE-powered network devices can be located right where they are needed. Simply connect OUTREACH Max in-line with the Cat5 or Cat6 network cable for every extra 100 metres (328 feet) of length required. No configuration or electrical supply is needed, and full-rate network throughput is maintained.
- Instantly doubles cable range to 200 metres
- PoE (power over ethernet) powered device, no local power required
- Extends up to 800 metres with multiple units
- Extends PoE and PoE+ up to 30 watts
- Full unrestricted fast ethernet network bandwidth
- 100m (328') per cable segment between OUTREACH Max units:(Range depends only on peak device power and not "POE power class")
- 10BASE-T / 100BASE-TX, full/half duplex (auto-negotiated)
- Patch or crossover cables
- IEEE 802.3af POE
- IEEE 802.3at (2-event) POE Plus
- "Always-on" / "dumb" 48V POE
- "Four-pair" POE
- L 105mm x W 40mm x H 22mm