Audio door entry kits with codelock based on the 4000 Series modular design incorporating two way speech, coded access keypad, electronic call tone and lock release facility. The door station is available surface of flush mounting with up to 12 call buttons each with a back lit name plate.
An incorporated codelock module has 3 dry contact relay outputs, timed 1-99 seconds or latching.
The standard finish is a stainless steel facia with a gun metal grey surround. An aluminium fascia (/A) and a chrome (/C) or gold (/G) surround are also available. The telephone is wall mount with a lock release button and a three position call tone volume control. Up to 2 additional handsets can be connected in each apartment.
- Audio kit based on the 4000 Series
- 1-12 call buttons available with illuminated name plate
- Surface or flush mount door panels
- Smart line handset with lock button and 3 position call tone volume control
- Connect up to 3 handsets per call button
- 3 code, 3 relay codelock module
- Number of entrances – 1
- No. Of cores to telephone – 4
- Recommended cable type – CW1308
- Maximum No. Of telephones per call button – 3
- Lock output – Dry contact (C NO NC)
- Lock time – 1-99 seconds or latching
- Telephone model – 3011 (call tone)
- PSU model – 321 (13Vac)
- Amplifier module – 4836
- Codelock module – 4800 (PTX input X2)
- Number of codes – 3
- Code length – 4-8