Audio entry kit based on the 8000 Series modular design incorporating two way speech, electronic call tone and lock release facility. The door station is available surface or flush mounting with up to 12 call buttons each with a back lit name plate.
The standard finish is a stainless steel facia with aluminium surround. An aluminium facia (/A) and a black surround (/BL) are also available.
The telephone is wall mount smartline handset with a lock release button and a three position call tone volume control. Up to 2 additional telephones or extension sounders can be installed in each apartment.
The system requires 4 cores (3+1) from the door station to each handset.
The codelock module has 2 codes, 2 changeover relay outputs and an override input. It can be programmed from 1-99 seconds or latching output.
- Audio kit based on the 8000 Series
- 1-12 call buttons available with illuminated name plate
- Surface or flush mount door panels
- Smart line handset with lock button and 3 position call tone volume control
- Connect up to 3 handsets per call button
- 2 code, 2 relay codelock module
- Number of entrances – 1
- No. Of cores to telephone – 4
- Recommended cable type – CW1308
- Maximum No. Of telephones per call button – 3
- Lock output – Dry contact (C NO NC)
- Lock output time – 1-99 Seconds or latching
- Telephone model – 3011 (call tone)
- PSU model – 321 (13Vac)
- Amplifier module – 8836M
- Codelock module – 8800
- Number of codes – 2
- Code length – 4-8