Vandal resistant audio entry kit based on the 4000 Series modular design incorporating two way speech, electronic call tone and lock release facility. The vandal resistant door station is available surface or flush mounting with up to 12 call buttons.
Engraving of up to 2 characters per button is included. The finish is a 12 gauge stainless steel with gun metal grey surround. Two Led’s give confirmation of call and lock release. The telephone is wall mount with a lock release button and a three position call tone volume control.
Up to 2 additional handsets can be connected in each apartment. These telephones can be desk mounted with the addition of a 3038A desk kit.
- Low profile surface and flush kits available
- Speak, door open and busy call progress LED's
- Call progress reassurance tones for call and door open
- Programmable door open time
- Dry contact timed relay output for any lock release type
- Push to exit input
- Up to 3 handsets per call button
- Number of entrances – 1
- No. Of cores to telephone – 5
- Recommended cable type – CW1308
- Maximum No. Of telephones per call button – 3
- Lock output – Dry contact (C NO NC)
- Telephone model – 3111 (call tone)
- PSU model – 520 (13Vac (For lock release), 12Vdc)
- Amplifier module – 136 (12Vdc)