‘The Security Distributor the Trade Trusts’
Delivering quality products to the security industry with outstanding service, by specialist individuals, who care about our clients.
At Quality Essential Distribution, you will find that our customer service is what sets us apart from other companies. Providing our customers with the right products and support and affordable prices in a friendly and professional manner is how we like to do business.
With over 10,000 products in stock for next day delivery, we can offer fast and effective solutions for your business.
We have an old fashioned and empathetic approach to service and our telephones will be answered by our UK based team. We continually monitor and endeavour to improve our offering to our customers. We feel that we have unique benefits that can make a difference to your business. If you are looking for something particular that you can’t find or for a specific application, then just ask and we will do our very best to help you and source something suitable for you.
In most cases orders placed up to 5.00pm are available Next Day throughout the UK, to your premises or direct to your designated sites. We also offer technical support and training on our product lines.
- Over the years we have built up a reputation we are proud of, we feel this is because of our reliability, dependability and high levels of customer service
- Providing our customers with the highest quality products support and affordable prices in a friendly and professional manner is how we like to do business
- We find being upfront with our customers helps to grow our relationships and is a mutually beneficial way of trading
- Always be fair, upfront and transparent with our customers
- Only supply the highest quality products
- Offer expert technical support
- Work with you in selecting the best product to meet your needs
We’re proud to have been awarded ISO 9001 and ISO14001 certification, an internationally recognised standard that ensures services meet the needs of customers through an effective quality management system. Our decision to go for this accreditation demonstrates our commitment to providing a high-quality and consistent service and our ongoing investment in technology, development and processes and procedures.
Matt Philp, Product Development Director, says “Here at QED we’ve always had well documented internal systems and we’ve always endeavoured to adopt a mentality of continuous improvement to ensure that we offered the very best of service to our customers. We decided to formalise the high standards with ISO9001 and ISO14001 to make certain we had the systems in place as we continued to expand. I’m very proud of the team for their achievement, which proves their commitment to ensuring quality and providing the best possible service to all our customers.”