The Category 5e 24 Way Panels achieve optimum transmission performance by incorporating the highest quality components and innovative on-board compensation techniques. The front of the panel features write on designation labels, which also provide an ideal surface for application of custom printed labels.
This panel offers extended PowerSum characteristics and exceeds the ANSI/TIA-568-C specifications. When combined with Category 5e Modules and UTP Cable the link will perform well in excess of the Category 5e Specification.
LC, SC, ST and FC fibre modules are also available, complete with a Starlight compatible gland hole and integrated management tray. Blank modules can be included for future expansion.
- Easy to install
- Simple cable management
- Suitable for Gigabit Ethernet applications
- Can be configured with copper and fibre to suit individual requirements
- Mix and match copper and fibre in one panel
- Width – 483mm (19”)
- Depth – 95mm
- Height – 1u (44mm)
- Fixing Centres – 467mm
- Material – Mild steel sheet CR4 to BSEN 10130-1999 DC01
- Finish – Matt black polyester paint
- Socket Labels – Write-on silk screen on panel front
- Cable Management – Improved cabling facility with easy to use cable tie positions for left and right cable entry
- IDC Labelling – Colour coded to T568B
- IDC Blocks – Industry standard 4 way IDC’s
- Conforms to – ANSI/TIA-568-C Enhanced Category 5 Specification