Elmdene’s FOM4 or FOM8 units can be fitted to give 4 or 8 independent fused outputs if required. The modular range consists of 1A, 2A, 3A, 4A and 5A power variants with full rated current to load and also feature a fully regulated output with low ripple and noise. Unboxed (module only) versions are also available if required.
Advantages of Switch Mode Technology Elmdene products using switch mode technology are typically 80-87% efficient. This can save your customers money by reducing their energy bills and carbon footprint. Switch mode technology provides for lower power consumption, provides cool running and energy efficient products that can result in improved long term reliability.
- 13.8V dc output
- Cost effective switch mode technology
- High energy efficient – reducing energy bills
- Modular construction means easy maintenance and upgrading
- Full rated current to load +0.5A battery charging
- 90 to 264V ac range
- Electronic overload protection
- Mains transient protection
- LED indication:
- Mains status
- Screen printing available
- 3 year warranty