Power Distribution Enclosures
Pillar Shells – Fortress range of Hot Dip Galvanised
(HDG) pillar shells are the UK’s leading range of enclosures for external power distribution applications. Sold widely across the street lighting and highways sector, the Fortress pillar shell range provides high quality at an affordable price.
Features include detachable roofs and roots to aid various installation requirements.
This range is also available as a bespoke option, whether it’s a streamline solution to meet space restrictions or a large double door shell to host more complex electrical specifications, we can help.
• 3mm or 5mm* thick mild steel galvanised to BS EN ISO 1461
• Galvanised and painted variations available for extra durability
• Available with detachable roofs and root sections*
• 18mm exterior grade plywood backboard
• Vandal resistant hinges flush to pillar and door.
• IP65 Door Seal rating (slimline, single and double door)
• Fitted with locks as standard
– Single Door – Tri-head Lock
– Double Door – Wedge Lock
The standard sized pillar shells are available in a number of materials and finishes, with optional extras that can help create a solution that better matches your requirements.
Please contact us for further information on the optional extras.
* Single and double door pillars only