After cable(s) are inserted in the head section, installers simply push home the smooth head to give a tight fitment around either one or two cables. The Stag Clip design eliminates any need to ever handle the sharp barbs, while inserting cables is incredibly simple, and no screws are required.
- >1200°C melting point
- Can be 1st fix rested in pilot hole, before 2nd fix inserting cable(s)
- No screw required, simply push smooth head in pilot hole, 5.5mm or 6mm x 30mm deep*
- Head sections overlap for secure cable fitment. 2x cable versions lock together when overlapped
- Ideal for FP & MICC cables, T&E and flexes
You can also retrofit this product to existing installations to meet current fire safety regulations.
* Harder substrates require wider pilot hole