The Midas Gold range of floor cabinets are the perfect choice for the professional installer. Its solid construction from 1.2mm mild steel allows for up to 600kg of equipment to be installed securely. The internal profiles (front and back) are adjustable to ensure that your equipment is installed in the most efficient position helped by U height markings. The design has been modified over the years to become one of the finest cabinets in the marketplace. Due to their modular construction and versatility the cabinets can be customised to individual requirements.
Pre-built cabinets are fitted with glass doors as standard, and you have the option to choose glass, steel, mesh or arched mesh doors.
- Steel frame with a simple assembly structure. The frame can also be removed/adjusted according to your requirements. We can even customise the cabinets to your individual requirements on request.
- There is a removable side panel with latch, easy to install and maintain with cable entry on the top cover and bottom panel with knock out plate.
- The L-shaped mounting profile is very easy to adjust on the mounting rail with quick release spring pin front and rear door.
- Castors and adjustable support feet can be installed together for manoeuvrability and a stable level installation.
- An optional fan tray can be installed within the roof space of the cabinet without taking up any of the available U space.
All cabinets are SPCC quality cold rolled steel finished in grey or black and comply with IEC 297-2, EN12150-2 and RoHS.
Cabinets are finished in RAL7035 (600/800mm deep cabinets) or RAL9004 (1000mm deep cabinets)
An optional fan tray can be installed within the roof space of the cabinet without taking up any of the available U space.
Available from stock for next day nationwide delivery if ordered by 3.00pm with the bonus of carriage paid on all Midas Gold free standing cabinets.