Setting up TVN 10 is easy. Its embedded PoE ports allow you to connect IP cameras as they were analog cameras. When plugged in, cameras are automatically assigned IP addresses, added to the recorder and set up at default configuration. Each IP camera can also be set up individually to ensure full flexibility. Each plug & play port can be configured to provide no power, PoE-af or PoE-at to its connected IP camera. This setup can easily and intuitively be configured in the recorder’s user interface.
TVN 22 is designed to make system configuration and overall use easier for both the installer and end-users through features such as: ezDDNS, start-up wizards, plug & play hard drives, auto discovery of natively supported cameras and is fully compatible with TruVision Navigator 6.0SP1 and TVRmobile 2.4.
TVN 10 features two embedded SATA ports, allowing a maximum of 4TB on the 8 channel variant and 6 TB on the 16 channel variant. As such, the unit is designed to provide 15 days of storage at HD @ 15fps on each channel. By lowering the resolution and frame rate or by changing the recording schedules, more days of storage can easily be achieved.
TVN 10 is designed to be flexible – not only in its deployment and product selection, but also in its day to day operations. The unit can be fully controlled locally using the front panel buttons and mouse, displaying high resolution Full HD video on its local monitor VGA or HDMI video outputs. Alternatively, TVN 10 can be operated remotely using its full featured web browser interface or using the TruVision Navigator and TVRmobile software applications.
- Up to 8 Plug & Play PoE ports
- Automatic setup of IP address, resolution & other settings through Plug&Play ports
- Up to 8/16 IP network cameras, depending on model
- 40/80 Mbps for incoming streams, depending on model
- PoE-af & PoE-at support
- Flexible PoE budgetting
- Up to 4/6 TB internal storage, depending on model
- Up to 5 MPX resolution support
- HD & Full HD real-time support
- Start-up wizard for quick and easy installation
- H.264 & MPEG-4 dual streaming
- Reverse video playback
- Flexible bandwidth management
- HDMI&VGA video outputs
- Full set of front panel controls
- USB 3.0 support
- Compatibility with TruVision Navigator 5.0 SP2 and higher
- Compatible with TVRmobile for Android & iOS