Uniview Heat Tracker Series
OET-213H-BTS1 digital detection face recognition access control terminal is an access control device with a fast and precise recognition rate, large storage capacity, which integrates UNV face recognition technology and non-contact temperature detection technology.
The digital detection module supports rapid body temperature detection. Thus, the product can achieve face recognition and temperature detection at the same time, and warn you about people with an abnormal body temperature. It can be widely applied in crowded places, such as city centres, schools, office buildings, hospitals and other public or high footfall areas.
- Non-contact detection of wrist temperature, warning people with an abnormal body temperature
- Body temperature detection and personnel information binding, which can quickly confirm personnel information and body temperature detection
- Configures temperature detection threshold value, and personnel access authority can be configured through temperature detection threshold value
- Non-contact wrist temperature detection module, measurement range is between 30℃ to 45℃, measurement accuracy can reach 0.1℃, measurement deviation is less than or equal to 0.3℃, and measurement distance is between 1cm to 3cm
- Deep learning algorithm model based on UNV independent intellectual property rights, face recognition accuracy rate > 99%, false rate < 1%
- Built-in deep learning dedicated chip, supports local offline recognition, 10,000 face capacity, face whitelist (1∶ N)
- Fastest recognition time 0.2 seconds, various model merge modes are used to reduce false rate and increase pass rate