Steel conduit protects electrical conductors against mechanical and electrical damage, and provides excellent grounding for electrical equipment. It also protects against electromagnetic fields (EMF) that could hurt the performance of nearby computers and other electronic equipment.
Galvanised steel conduit accessories Manufactured to the relevant British and European Standards.
- Hot Dipped Galvanised CLASS 4
- Dimensions 60.3 x 25.4mm
- M4 thread for 2 hole 50.3mm
- Hole at the Base for Earthing
- Malleable through conduit box with two 20mm threaded entry at 180° to each other
- Used for connecting 20mm threaded conduit
- Galvanised box lids and gaskets are usually required with this part
|Conduit Type||Through Box|