10% discount offered until 30 June 2019 - call us now and place your order.
The GX30 Globe provides covert PIR detection and incorporates the latest technologies with excellent immunity to nuisance alarms.
This low voltage PIR detector is powered from 12 volts DC and can be used for a variety of purposes from alarm and CCTV motion detection to lighting control.
There are two independent volt free relays; one is dedicated for CCTV and alarm signalling whilst the other can be configured for other purposes that require a longer time and/or different polarity.
- Stylish covert detector design
- Pet immune lens array
- Adjustable pan and tilt feature provides discreet coverage from a variety of angles
- Sliding internal curtains allow for a customisable field of view
- 30 metre range
- Rear and front tampers give an added layer of security
- Two independent relays contacts, one of which is programmable
- Robust IP55 weather rated housing
This product is PSI Magazine's Editors Choice, April 2019 issue.