The ABGU range of emergency call points provide emergency override for fail unlocked electronic locking devices. There are three versions available with either; single, double or triple pole micro switches.
Each call point is fitted with a flexible plastic panel instead of glass and can easily be reset using a plastic key.
Features and Benefits
- Single, double and triple micro switch options available
- Resettable plastic panel
- Supplied with surface box (Can be fitted semi-flush onto 1 gang flush box)
- Reset/maintenance key included
- Common, normally closed and normally open contacts
- Switch contact rated max. 30V DC – 5A
- Dimensions: Front: H87mm x W87mm x D21mm Surface Box: H87mm x W87mm x D32mm