STERILOC is an anti-virus entry system that allows people to enter a workplace, school. community hub or gathering place only if their hands are quickly and thoroughly cleansed with a powerful automatic touch free hand sanitiser. After a person has cleansed their hands, an electrical signal triggers a door catch, turnstile or even an alarm.
KEEP VIRUS’ OUT - including Covid-19
Manufactured in the UK to exceptional standards, but is surprisingly affordable for something that can save sick days, give customers added confidence and protect employees, customers and visitors.
Steriloc would instantly cut the risk of cross-contamination, and potentially reduce absenteeism in the workplace, it is:
- effective (no cleansing, no entry)
- economical, efficient (processes up to 35 people a minute), and
- safe (operates on a low voltage)
The Steriloc units can be on free standing pedastals, wall mounted or linked to entry mechanisms such as turnstyles, sliding doors etc. It is very versatile and can be used indoors and outdoors depending on your needs.
It's tried and tested and already sucessfully installed across a number of industries including healthcare, transport, agriculture, retail and various manufacturing sites including food production.
- Dispenses sanitisers that kills viruses including Covid-19
- Robust design and manufactured in the UK
- Stand-a-lone sanitising system
- Minimum of 2000 dispenses between refills
- Refill warning system
- Simple traffic light user interface
- Jets deposit fluid on both sides of hand for even coverage
The units can also be designed and customised with your corporate branding and then installed in a variety of locations without compromising the aesthetics of the environment.