Thursday, July 6th, 2017 in Blog
Total Warrior 2017
On Saturday 24th June 2017, QED and friends participated in the Total Warrior Obstacle Course in Bramham Park, Leeds. Also, check out some of the 30 obstacle courses that we had to face. All information is from the courses on the Total Warrior website!
Total Warrior 2017 Obstacles:
- Human BBQ – take the leap of faith over fire into a cold, murky pool!
- Peaks of Pain – 15ft high, 50ft wide, 40 degree angle!
- Hang Tough – 20ft long monkey bars across 4ft of water!
- Back It Up – this is tough. It’s wet, it’s slippery, it’s up hill and you are on your back!
- The Alps – scale not one but two huge A frame mountains!
- Cement Mixer – a bomb hole of unbelievable mud, you will get stuck!
- Channel Crossing – make your way across 50 metres of murky water!
- Claustrophobe – dark, tight and muddy. Good luck!
- Death Valley – we hope you don’t suffer from vertigo. Hold on tight!
- The Long Jump – run fast, jump far! Into 4ft of ice cool water!
- Leg It – 1KM of hell! Lung bursting, thigh burning hell!
- One Last Climb – grip strength is everything. Let one little pinky go and gravity will claim you!
- Warrior Crawl – time to get down and dirty!
- You Tube – 16ft crawl in a tube ending in mud and water… twice!
- Worm Muncher – 50ft length of deep mud to crawl through under barbed wire just 1ft above the ground – keep low!
- Widow Maker – grab a log and navigate your way through thick netting while crawling in the mud!
- Trenches – mud mounds, tight nets and water equals tough. Get crawling!
- Shocker – 100’s of electric wires hanging from above. Find out the hard way how well your wet body conducts electricity!
Furthermore, the team have been taking part in Total Warrior since 2015 and it has become a sort-of traditional, annual event for everyone at QED. Also, it has always been a fantastic day out for all of us, including family and friends too. We had a great time this year and will most definitely be back again in 2018!
Total Warrior 2016 Blog Post